List of Corman-Poe films
Of eight films, seven feature stories that are actually based on the works of Poe.
- House of Usher (1960) - Based on the short story "The Fall of the House of Usher"
- The Pit and the Pendulum (1961) - Based on the title of the short story of the same name
- The Premature Burial (1962) - Based on the short story of the same name
- Tales of Terror (1962) - Based on the short stories "Morella", "The Black Cat", "The Cask of Amontillado" and "The Facts in the Case of M. Valdemar"
- The Raven (1963) - Based on the poem of the same name
- The Haunted Palace (1963) - Based on H.P. Lovecraft's novella The Case of Charles Dexter Ward, using the title from Poe's 1839 poem
- The Masque of the Red Death (1964) - Based on the short story of the same name with another Poe short story, "Hop-Frog", used as a subplot
- The Tomb of Ligeia (1965) - Based on the short story "Ligeia"
Occasionally, Corman's 1963 film The Terror (produced immediately after The Raven) is recognized as being part of the Corman-Poe cycle, although the film's story and title are not based on any literary work.